Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Laxius Power III (how to unlock)

Go down 
+2
luthius
Geazar
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2015-11-05

Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Empty
PostSubject: Laxius Power III (how to unlock)   Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 26, 2017 7:24 pm

Ok, guys, since I'm not going to be staying here much any longer, I thought I'd send a farewell gift for you all by providing brief instructions on how to hack games like Laxius Power II and Laxius Power III (and also Blades of Heaven and Lax Team). Since I won't be able to have time for a long while to work on fixing more bugs for the Laxius Power games, I might as well leave the bug fixing to you guys now that you should know how the games are unlocked.

But first, Laxius Power I: Easy to hack. Just rename the weird file extensions to the appropriate ones. Use the sample Don Juan game folder for comparison.

Now that we got Laxius Power I out of the way, let's do the sequels (brief instructions for now).

1. Download Notepad++ and install.
2. Do backups of the game folders please. Don't blame me if you mess it up.
3. Access the game folder for Laxius Power II.
4. Right-click RPG_RT.ldb to edit with Notepad++. Using the appropriate menu commands (use Search menu), replace the string of letters between the first VT and the second VT with LcfDataBase and save the change.
5. Right-click RPG_RT.lmt to edit with Notepad++. Using the appropriate menu commands (use Search menu), replace the first ten letters in the text with LcfMapTree and save the change.
6. This one may get a little laggy. Highlight all the .lmu files and right-click in Notepad++. Using the appropriate menu commands (use Search menu), replace replace the first ten letters in the text for each of the .lmu files (they should all be the same anyway) with LcfMapUnit. Note that Notepad++ can do this automatically for you if you choose the right Menu options.
7. Just in case it's needed, transfer a RPG_RT.exe to the game folder. If you don't know how to obtain a copy of that file, a clever way is to create a new Project in RPG Maker 2000 and you should see one automatically in the corresponding project folder.
8. Repeat Steps 3 to 7 for Laxius Power III.

You should be able to have access to the maps and databases for all Laxius Power games. Let me know if there's anything here requiring clarification before I leave the forum for good.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III (how to unlock)   Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 1:37 am

So for LP1, you have to rename ALL of the map file extensions? There's over 450 map files, lol. Is there any way to rename all of them at the same time?

Back to top Go down
Geazar
Advanced Page
Advanced Page

Male
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2015-11-05

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III (how to unlock)   Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Icon_minitimeThu Apr 27, 2017 8:00 am

luthius wrote:
So for LP1, you have to rename ALL of the map file extensions? There's over 450 map files, lol. Is there any way to rename all of them at the same time?

There is a way using MS-DOS (if on Windows).

You need to figure out how to get MS-DOS to go to the game folder (using commands like cd)and then when you do that, type in:

Code:
ren *.ont *.lmu

and press ENTER

For reference:
http://www.computerhope.com/overview.htm
Back to top Go down
neno_ned
Little Servant
Little Servant

Male
Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2015-03-09

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III (how to unlock)   Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 07, 2017 11:17 pm

You could also try bulk rename utility or any other mass editor, think it should work if you got extensions set to visible in explorer. Not gonna lie not 100% sure and don't have time to test it.
Back to top Go down
Jayko4
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 2
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2017-06-18

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III (how to unlock)   Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Icon_minitimeMon Jul 10, 2017 6:12 pm

Hi guys, I have edit everything you have for Laxius power I, i can open the game via RM2K but its still very buggy. Everything is dark, a lot of chipset are missing and the menu where you can edit caracter and monster are empty. Then when a clic a few map a message appear and the program close itself. Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Yvqugkcrf

Can someone help me? is there something I forgot ? I change all map into the LMU and image into PNG. Then i change the RPG_RT.lxb with the RPG_RT.lmt format .

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.
Back to top Go down
Carmilla
Seduced
Seduced

Female
Number of posts : 23
I\'m : Divine
Registration date : 2015-11-12

Character sheet
Creature: Goddess
Class: Halcyon
Element: Light

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III (how to unlock)   Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Icon_minitimeFri Jul 21, 2017 1:36 am

Is there anything specific you need to do when it comes to changing the lines. I get "map tree break" error.
Back to top Go down
Mortenkein
Still New
Still New

Male
Number of posts : 4
I\'m : Holy Protector
Registration date : 2014-05-10

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III (how to unlock)   Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2018 7:01 pm

For the people who are unable to unlock the games for whatever reasons, you can download the unlocked versions below:

Laxius Power I: http://www.mediafire.com/file/8bbzelldc4kedlm/Laxius+Power+I+%28unlocked%29.7z
Laxius Power II: http://www.mediafire.com/file/h3h360mo7bed9n5/Laxius+Power+II+%28unlocked%29.7z
Laxius Power III (low quality music): http://www.mediafire.com/file/ga64kozb4jcd303/Laxius+Power+III+%28unlocked%29+Low+Quality.7z
Laxius Power III (high quality music): http://www.mediafire.com/file/0tjyf16usuym829/Laxius+Power+III+%28unlocked%29+High+Quality.7z

Those games are patched (including the patches made by Geazar) and contain all add-ons.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Laxius Power III (how to unlock)   Laxius Power III (how to unlock) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Laxius Power III (how to unlock)
Page 1 of 1