Laxius Power
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laxius Power

A Back up forum of the Laxius community

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!

Go down 
+2
jimoula
luthius
6 posters
AuthorMessage
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male
Number of posts : 160
I\'m : Unknown
Registration date : 2013-08-04

Character sheet
Creature: Beast of the Beyond
Class: Eater of Demon Souls
Element: Void

Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Empty
PostSubject: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 01, 2020 9:32 pm

Hello again, everyone! I have FINALLY wrapped up my walkthrough, and I'm going to go ahead and post it while getting ready for work. Hope this helps at least a few people! The only things I didn't cover, I believe, are the Drembacher Theme Tournaments, and individual strategies for the Coliseum's Solo Tournaments. Also, I have yet to find one person to recruit to the HQ: Misomas! You have a choice between him and James, it turns out. And I always recruited James, so Misomas may appear somewhere between Palambo at Luciana's 3Dazer, and the end of the game. I'll keep searching for him when I have time. If I find him, I will make another post here to mention where he is. If anyone happens to discover him before I do, please let me know here! The walkthrough has been uploaded to my locker on RMN:

https://rpgmaker.net/users/Proffessor_Buglean/locker/  It is titled "slp3.rtf".

Thank you all, and have a great day!

andy356 and Willhart like this post

Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 38
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 7:30 am

thank you luthius!!! finally a great walkthrough. congratulations!!! this game deserves it.
and a couple of things. in metal guard if you drink from the pools they heal you. hp/mp max
and the only dungeon i do before swamp is assasin's den because it will close day 3. the others are still open after swamp anyway. i don't want to have lucy with me because she doesn't get any slayers points form the other dungeons. only in crypt of 7000 sculls. the only thing i will change this time is prison of desa .i will do it during lucy's 3d, i didn;t know it. and guid of unknown. i will do it much later as you say. i didn;t know about this secret too .anyway i really thank you for this great walkthrough. back to game again.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2020 8:50 pm

Thank you very much, for the congrats and for reminding me of these things! I meant to add the healing ponds a while back but completely forgot about it. And I always play with Luciana since she's one of my mains, so all of the stuff will still be covered, but I made sure to point out that most of the optional stuff save for a few things can be done before OR after Mosquito Swamp depending on playstyle. I am still consistently editing and re-uploading the walkthrough for continued improvement, and I have included your username in the credits. Thank you for the input!
Back to top Go down
jimoula
Little Servant
Little Servant

Female
Number of posts : 38
I\'m : Good
Registration date : 2013-04-13

Character sheet
Creature: unknown
Class: unknown
Element: none

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 22, 2020 10:26 pm

i thank you too !!! i also have a list of books and who can use them. i didn't test alessandra yet but soon.and i made notes of some dungeons and who gets slayers.as for lucy i really really like her but i want to play with all posible characters this time. that's why i test them in dungeons all of them.
Back to top Go down
Proofreader
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 24
Registration date : 2018-07-04

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2020 11:13 am

Hmm, trying again as it looks like my post didn't go through.

Thank you for this, and congrats on such a full and clear walkthrough.

The only thing I've noticed so far is where you say:
Quote :
The Forest of Shiron (just a world-map forest with a few VERY powerful monsters) can't be accessed until after defeating Spike Head on Day 15

I accessed this during the 3 Dazzer, so well before then. As I did a lot of things in a different order to you, I have no idea what might have triggered the difference.
Back to top Go down
andy356
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 20
I\'m : Unstable
Registration date : 2016-06-07

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2020 11:53 pm

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE.
Back to top Go down
shelbycaster

Male
Number of posts : 1
I\'m : Neutral
Registration date : 2021-02-18

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2021 3:17 am

Thank you very much for this walkthrough. I've felt like playing the game again but I just don't have the time to look everywhere for hidden items. Having a blast!
Back to top Go down
Willhart
Seduced
Seduced

Male
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2022-02-10

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2022 9:42 pm

Thank you so much for continuing the original walkthrough. I've been playing the whole trilogy, and was getting close to the 3-D quests. Maybe I'll finally be able to finish this game this time.
Back to top Go down
Willhart
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2022 8:57 am

Willhart wrote:
Maybe I'll finally be able to finish this game this time.
Update: I managed to beat the game, and get the true ending too.
It took over 30h according to the in-game time, though I dunno how accurate that is.

Here are videos of my final fights:

Again, thank you a lot for finishing that guide. I would have definitely gotten stuck on bugs and so on otherwise.
Back to top Go down
luthius
Basic Wizard
Basic Wizard
luthius

Male

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeTue Mar 15, 2022 9:58 am

Congratulations on beating the game, and thank you for the kind words! I'm glad that I got to at least help out a few people. This was a rather large game to cover, so it felt great to finally finish that!

Willhart likes this post

Back to top Go down
Willhart
Seduced
Seduced

Male

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2022 8:52 am

luthius wrote:
Congratulations on beating the game, and thank you for the kind words! I'm glad that I got to at least help out a few people. This was a rather large game to cover, so it felt great to finally finish that!

Hi. Have you thought about posting this to gamefaqs and other websites too?
It would be good to have a back-up in case this website goes down, and it would also make this easier for people to find.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!   Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Full Walkthrough of Laxius Power III!
Page 1 of 1